Veteran Affairs Office Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Fri: 8 am - 2 pm
You may be eligible to receive benefits through one or more of the following educational entitlements programs.
- Veterans Educational Assistant Program - VEAP
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Active Duty)
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Reservist/National Guard)
- Disabled Veteran
- Survivor or Dependent of Veteran
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
You may also qualify for tuition assistance through the Illinois Veterans Grant Program (IVGP) regardless of when you served active duty. Veterans now receive unlimited time to complete 120 credits to apply toward their education.
For more information, please contact (309) 694-5562 or Room 304B.